So, July’s over. I blinked and here we are.
Regarding the goals I set for myself for July, I did a decent job but I was not able to fully complete it. The big haul of clothing is finished; I dropped off one last bag this morning. However, I still do have two or three boxes of craft/gift items in the garage that I need to make plans for.
But to celebrate what I accomplished versus what I did not, here we go ~ in no particular order of importance!
- I started a Facebook fan page for my Etsy shop and have been scheduling posts and keeping content fresh and updated consistently.
- I went to the Great Escape with Theresa and the kids; I have been looking forward to doing that all year! We had the best time last Saturday!
- I have spent a lot of time creating new items for my Etsy shop…and made a connection with a new storefront that’s going in town. Some of my items will be there! (This has me feeling all sorts of excited and nervous and optimistic…)
- I started a separate Instagram page and have been creating content specifically for that consistently.
- I ordered business cards!
- My garden looks LUSH and fabulous! I’ve been picking zucchini and cucumbers like a mofo! AND I made homemade pesto over the weekend and froze some.
- I introduced myself to the neighbor right behind us by giving her a zucchini fresh from my garden.
- I bought pieces of clothing that fit what my style actually is versus what it was/what I felt it “should” be. I’m done with feeling stuffy and uncomfortable; when I am worried about what I’m wearing and how I am sitting, I am less confident and less productive.
- I did a social media clean-out of people I don’t vibe with.
So, I did quite a bit in July – more than what I initially set out for myself.
August’s Mantra is super-simple ~ it’s CREATE! I have specific items I need to create for the shop storefront I mentioned above. I will share more details about the store, opening date, etc., once we are a bit closer to it happening.
But “CREATE” doesn’t just encompass that project. I want to CREATE more mental space for myself, CREATE stronger bonds with those around me, and CREATE a better vision for my future, career-wise.